Popular photo sharing platform Instagram is now available for Windows 10 desktop and tablet. On the Windows App Store, you can download the standalone application to capture and share pictures.
The new Windows app includes all the core features, from Instagram Stories, Direct to Explore. In addition to desktop, you can also download the Windows 10 app for tablets. Note that the free app is not compatible with all devices that run on Windows 10.
Instagram is already available for Windows 10 Mobile. “In April, we brought Instagram to Windows 10 Mobile. Now, Instagram for Windows 10 tablets includes all of your favorite features,” the official blog post stated.
Here is what you can do with the standalone Instagram app:
– Post photos and videos
– Edit pictures with filters and creative tools
– Share multiple photos and videos to your story
– Watch stories from people you follow at the top of your feed
– Discover new photos and videos and follow new accounts
– Send private messages from your feed directly to friends
– Share photos instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
It is worth noting that Instagram recently crossed 1 billion downloads on Google Play. It is now one of the top twenty apps on the platform.